So I must admit that I find the mall Easter Bunny a little creepy. Maybe a lot creepy......But, I feel somewhat obligated to have my child's picture made with the mall "characters" for some reason. And seemingly, enough people feel the same, as the Easter Bunny didn't appear to be hurting for lack of children to be photographed with. In fact, his photo kiosk looked to be in high demand. Several people asked me how I was able to get Jake to be so happy in this picture. Well, obviously, because my baby is perfect and smiles on demand. Okay.....not.....exactly...... The truth is that I set Jake in his (her?) lap and started acting silly immediately so that he never turned around to see who was holding him. I feel sure that had he turned around, this picture would have turned out QUITE differently! Haha Friday, April 8, 2011
Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail!
So I must admit that I find the mall Easter Bunny a little creepy. Maybe a lot creepy......But, I feel somewhat obligated to have my child's picture made with the mall "characters" for some reason. And seemingly, enough people feel the same, as the Easter Bunny didn't appear to be hurting for lack of children to be photographed with. In fact, his photo kiosk looked to be in high demand. Several people asked me how I was able to get Jake to be so happy in this picture. Well, obviously, because my baby is perfect and smiles on demand. Okay.....not.....exactly...... The truth is that I set Jake in his (her?) lap and started acting silly immediately so that he never turned around to see who was holding him. I feel sure that had he turned around, this picture would have turned out QUITE differently! Haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment