Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jake is One!

I had decided that I was going to stop blogging when Jake turned one, print out and bind the blog, and keep it as his baby book. Although we are so are busy with me back to work and life in general, I realized that once I stopped, all of the new things that Jake was doing blurred together and I couldn't remember when they happened. What? When did he start doing that? Wait, when did he decide he was not doing it this way anymore? Then, a sweet friend and co-worker talked me into starting it back up again. (Thanks AKM!)
So, I am going to start with Jake's birthday pictures, and then I will split the rest up into a few more posts. Jake had a wonderful first birthday party and we were so blessed to have so many friends and family members attend. We cannot thank them enough for all of the thoughts and prayers over the past year. And also a special thanks to all of you who have prayed for our sweet baby!

















1 comment:

  1. Love the updates! You will be so glad that you did---I love looking back on our special times! I love the Christmas picture of him this year and last!! :)

    ReplyDelete