We had friends in this weekend whom had never been to the TN Aquarium. Dave and I have been members since we moved here almost six years ago, and it is always fun to take new people! Jake was so funny at the aquarium! He was content all day to ride in his stroller and take in all the sights and sounds. He was so content, in fact, that we left him in his stroller for most of the tour. It didn't make for the best pictures, but it sure made for a happy baby! We also took our big cousin Evan with us for a fun day!
On another note, as I previously stated, I am attempting to make all of Jake's food. So, SURELY, he will just LOVE all of the food I meticulously prepare for him right? Well apparently this is not the case. Case in point........
No comments:
Post a Comment