It has been a few weeks since I have had time to blog and I can't believe how many "firsts" we have had! Here are just a few:
When we went to Duke, we went to the hotel pool the night before our hospital "visit".
First time swimming....disclaimer....I know this floatation device looks funny, but it is very soft on the inside around his neck and teaches him to swim using arms and legs, the natural way that you learn to swim. (No arms sticking straight out like water wings.) Hopefully the video is going to work too.....
We ate solid food for the first time! I am making all of his food, and this is avocado. We were poised with all things papparazzi...cameras, videos, etc...and this is all he did.....
And perhaps the most important first......
This is what the J-man decided to do the night before the physical therapist came to do her assessment and show us how to help Jake learn to hold his head up....
This is all you wanted me to do?
Soo cute and soo awesome!! Love hearing the great reports and he is getting cuter by the post! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so amazing and such a handsome guy!! I was wondering where you got your swimming floater. My son is about 8 months old and I think that would help him learn the basics of swimming.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Kirstin - www.waterwaybabies.com-
ReplyDeletesorry it took so long to post...i just saw your comment!
Thank you! I really enjoy reading your blog to see all the new things Jake has learned!!
ReplyDelete