It seems like I write this in every post, but we just cannot believe how big this little boy is getting to be! I have now ( should have already) officially packed away his 0-3 month clothing. If we are going to be honest, he hasn't really worn any of it for at least a month, but I still left it in his closet. ;)
Sweet Baby Jake,
What you are doing now :
- You take your last bottle (still only 4 oz at a time) between 7-8 and sleep until 6-7 in the morning.
- You used to nap frequently throughout the day, but you are going longer in between naps and skipping some all together.
- You have started to push up on your forearms and lift your head to look around. We love it!
- You have just started to really love your jumper. You can reach the floor now, and sometimes stand straight up for a few minutes, but you haven't really figured out how to jump yet. The funniest thing is when you stand in your jumper and twist your head around the armoire to watch T.V.
- You can roll to both sides from your back. I think you could do this last month, but forgot to record it.
- You are so long! You are in the 95% for both height and weight, but you are such a long, skinny baby! (Except for your chunky thighs ;))
- You have eaten bananas, avocados, and carrots. You seem to like all of them pretty equally.
- YOU HAVE A TOOTH!! It it on the bottom right, and has just broken through the skin. It is unbelievably sharp! (You might be part shark, better sign up for swim lessons now)
- We think it is hilarious that when you wake up in the morning, you lift your head and stare directly into the monitor, so that all we see are two big eyes staring straight at us!
- We have officially put you in your "big boy" car seat. No more infant car seat for you!
Since I am posting your 5 month milestones two weeks late, I must add a disclaimer that you might have started doing some of these things in the past week, but, I just cannot remember exactly.
This is so awesome to read, you guys! God is so good! Jake is adorable :)
ReplyDelete