Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I was trying to get a picture of his cute elephant outfit with the blanket, but he wasn't really happy about it. It says "Mommy's little peanut." It has an elephant on his booty, but I wasn't even going to try that!


On his way home from his two week check up!


This was his one week check up. His outfit was really cute, but someone (daddy) left the camera in monotone, so you can't really tell. Oh well! :)



Jake has had a great week at home with us. He is eating well and sleeping well. Wish I could say the same for mommy and daddy! (HaHa) He prefers to be awake from 2-5 every morning and evening. We really shouldn't complain, however, because he is a really good baby. We can lay him down awake and he does not fuss at all, unless he dosen't feel good. BUT...who wants to do that when you have a perfectly precious baby to hold?!?
Our pedi wanted him to gain 5 ounces at this check up, and of course, Jake far exceeded her expectations and gained an ENTIRE pound! Now we do not have to wake him up every 3 hours at night to feed him. I am sure he will give us quite the reminder though!
Sunday we are headed off to Duke for our next journey. It is a simple procedure, but it certainly is quite the ways to travel with a two week old! We will post pictures when we get back if we can remember to take them during our busy schedule. I am sure we can manage a few! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment