Saturday, December 4, 2010
Help!!
I need help from all of you awesome bloggers out there! What have I done to this crazy blog? I tried to change the background and I ended up with orange text everywhere, all of my words that were in the sidebar went to the bottom (ex. followers,etc.), and I CANNOT get those crazy ducks off the top of the watermark layout. I tried the "help" section but apparently it does not "help" amateurs like me!! If anybody know, PLEASE leave a comment and tell me what to do! This is what I get for trying to change my background, I know! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! Try going to your dashboard and then you can drag different sections of your blog and put them where you want them. Like click on the followers box and drag it up or down and it should drop where you want it : ) And for the orange text go to layout and advanced users. Click on it then find what you want to change like if you want to change the color text of your blog heading click on it them at the bottom of your page you should be able to scroll up and down on your blog and at the top change your text color, font and size. I hope this helps some! : ) If not please just let me know! I don't know everything about blogging but can help ya out here : )
ReplyDeleteEmily
www.jackandemilybell.blogspot.com
Ok I forgot to tell you two big steps : ) After going to your dashboard you need to click on design then template design. There is where you find the advanced users... : )
ReplyDelete