Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wordless Wed

Apparently, in the blog world, there is a thing called "Wordless Wednesdays". I am new to the blog world, and have no idea why this is or what the significance. So, I thought I would just use this day to post random pictures of Jake, and try to be as "wordless" as possible. If any of you know why this is, please comment!



Just in case there was any confusion!



He loves this octopus!


Yes, we cheated and put his hand on the ring!









3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how it started but I've always assumed it was because sometimes there's just nothing to say....but a picture speaks volumes! Cute pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clearing that up! I was hoping it didn't have some huge sentimental value that I was overlooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and spent the last half-hour reading your story. Your faith in God is inspiring. I will pray for your precious son, Jake. Thank you for sharing your story.

    Blessings,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete