Yes, I am almost a week late posting these pictures! AND I realized after the day was over,
and we had taken down all of our decorations,
that I did not get ONE picture of him in his whole Thanksgiving outfit! Oh, well.....
After dinner at Meme and Popal's house. We refter to this as the "milk coma"!
After dinner at Meme and Popal's house. We refter to this as the "milk coma"!
It was really warm on the day of Thanksgiving, but I just HAD to get a picture in his fall sweater!
And this is what he really thought of my brilliant ideas.
The day before Thanksgiving..we were gearing up for the big day!
Hilarious "little turkey" feet that I didn't even see when I bought the outfit!
This Thanksgiving, our family has more to be thankful for than we can even fathom. Of course, first and foremost, we are thankful for our precious Father God, who has comforted us,and blessed us, beyond what we had the capability to dream. "Ask and you shall receive" is what we are taught in the Bible. This year we felt as though God was saying to us, "Here is what you asked for, NOW let me show you what I can really do, what I want for your life." And we are SO thankful that we can turn it all over to Him.
And here (in no particular order) are a few other things we are thankful for:
- Our FABULOUS friends and family
- All of you blog followers, whom have prayed for us, and followed us along our journey
- All of the amazing physicians and crew invovled in Jake's and mommy's care
- The opportunity for mommy to be able to take the rest of the school year off and stay home with baby Jake.
- Our wonderful big cousins, Evan(4) and Carson(1), whom love Jake, and are so sweet and precious with him. We can't wait to see them develop the fun and loving relationship we know they are going to have!
and so much more.....
He's so cute! Is that sweater from the Gap?? I had an outfit for my little Easton that looked a lot like that pattern but it was a one-piece with a hood. I had his fall pictures taken in it and they turned out really well! Very cute!!! Happy belated Thanksgiving to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Yes, that IS a GAP sweater! I am so obsessed with everything GAP for little boys!
ReplyDelete